My Mum and Dad

My Mum and Dad
Charladies Ball abt 1956/57

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Is a Blog Worth It?

The title may seem a bit strange but the question Is a Blog Worth it or should it worth doing it as who reads it; where will it lead.
Well in my last post I said about Harry Game husband to Ada Rebecca Barnes & posted about where he worked.
From this I had contact from a lady Toni who has given me permission to share a photo which is of Harry's brother Charles Robert Game who married Agnes Ayre on 16th November 1895 Thurston Church Suffolk, Harry was a witness at the wedding & below is the happy couple.
Now while the Game family are not really connected, I do enjoy going off on these branches of families that a member of my ancestors have married in to & who knows somewhere there may be someone famous or gone down in history for doing something either very good (that what we all hope for) or bad.
So in answer to my question yes a/this blog is worth it as I now know just that bit more about the Game family with a photo, I know that my side don't really have photos not even many of me growing up so it nice to know that there are some who took & kept photos.

No comments: